Slow motion thoughts on slow motion heads.

I'll throw a deep wheeze,
To break my spirit and then fade away,
or take the city for ourselves,
And I can trade this cloudy skies for sun.

Pieces of a past that should faint,
I'll fight the pain by holding your hand,
and as long as it remains by my side,
nothing really matters.

Reflections of another time coming closer,
And I can't get them out of my head,
wonder if I should leave you undone,
wonder if this is just once.

I'm red, I'm blue, what should I do?
I'm found, you're lost, our challenge, our loss.
Hear me, trust me, kiss me, stay here,
we're the ones to win.

Beat up fears, beat up sorrow,
this feelings shall haunt us 'til we're hollow,
but we're not alone, we're not alone,
and you'll drag me down, and I'll pull you up.

Raspberry lips and honey eyes,
your voice is a song, you're words are poetry,
and you write to the moon expecting to love someone,
more than you'll ever need, more than you'll ever know.

Polish girls drinking vodka,
playing cards and smoking slims,
glamorous life and glamorous seems

Take a trip far away,
to another time,
another reality,
there's nothing to hide.

Release you, release me,
release the black and the white,
be great, be you,
this must be the time of our life.

Turn the page, turn the page,
slow motion thoughts on slow motion heads,

turn the page, turn the page,
slow motion thoughts on slow motion heads.










Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Argia.

Son horas.