I miss you.




"Show me how you do it, and I promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you. I dreamed of all the different ways to make her glow. Cause I'm in love with you. I must have been asleep for days, and moving lips to breathe her name. I opened up my eyes, and found myself alone, above a raging sea that stole the only girl I loved and drowned her deep inside of me"

- "Muéstrame cómo lo haces, y yo te prometo, prometo que escaparé contigo. Soñé sobre todas las diferentes formas que tenía para hacerte brillar. Por que estoy enamorado de ti. Debo haber estado despierto por días, y moviendo mis labios para respirar tu nombre. Abrí mis ojos y me encontré solo, sobre el mar furioso, que se robó a la única chica que amé, y la hundió bien profundo dentro de mí".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Argia.

Son horas.