I want to let the world feel infinite.

I want to let the world,
feel infinite,
for those days about to come,
I'll shake them all for you.

And call me if you still breaking hearts,
cause I can mend yours if you want,
and I'll let the dawn wash my wounds,
wounds that shall remain.

My home is part of the sky,
but you're living on earth,
and forgive me if I turn too sharp,
but night is taking me back.

It crumbles, I fight,
I rise my hand while you say goodbye,
say goodbye, say goodbye.

And there's people coming and going,
when will they stop?
to look around and have a smoke,
of the air they are wasting.

Own my breathe, is my gift,
not what you expected,
but it's stronger than my heart,
that is melting.

Quick thoughts on decelerated words,
that come rolling aside,
and I divide shards of stars,
and put them on your hair

I'll make them glow,
I'll make you glow,

My girl glows as the day turns dark,
putting memories on their place,
and turning them on.

And as they glow,
dazzling my eyes,
sealing minds and flying away,
I want the world,
feel infinite.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Argia.